Event Store Projections
Event Store is an open-source functional database that stores data as a series of immutable events. The concept isn’t new: logs have been used to store data in this exact fashion for decades, but it’s still garnered much attention from the DDD community in the past few years, especially from people implementing CQRS+ES. Event Store Projections allow us to process events, filter events, and even produce new events, features we can leverage for event processing in systems based on Event-Driven Architecture.
- EventStore Client API Basics (C#)
- Counting events of a specific type
- Partition events based on data found in previous events
- Calculating an average per day
- The irresponsible gambler
- Distribute events to other streams
- Temporal Projection to generate alarms
- Projection in C#
The source for these examples can be found on github:
Be sure to read the README file first.